Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, for some of you that isn’t such a pleasant thing or time because you feel you will be alone. Not necessarily! So what can be done or what can you do if you are a single girl?
Well… I have 6 things you can do this Valentine’s Day: 1) Go to a speed dating event – You can never go wrong with this one, just follow the rules!
2) Meet up with your good girlfriends and have a day or night out – Friends are always good company and can be uplifting if you do fun things together!
3) Book a trip away – Sometimes you need to focus on yourself and be in another place, if a trip is what you feel you need, take it!
4) Go on a blind date – If your friend has been setting you up and a guy wants to take you out for valentines, go!
5) Go and see family – I’m sure your aunt’s and uncle’s will be happy to see you or grand ma/ young niece will be happy to see you. Being with family can be comforting to the soul. Surround yourself with love in other ways!
6) Go to a singles evening event – Again, you can’t go wrong, you may meet Mr Right on valentines at the event! GOOO!
Quick one for the rules relationship lovers:
If you are in a relationship, hopefully he will get you a romantic gift and if you are in a long distance rules relationship, hopefully he will send you a valentine’s day card in the mail with a present. Either way, you should get something romantic girls or some romantic gesture! If you get nothing, send me an email. Hopefully, you won’t need too.Checked with Ellen and Sherrie, Sherrie has CONFIRMED that if you are boyf & girlfriend, you can spend Valentine’s day on Sunday this year (that’s when it falls) and be with him Saturday night.
IF you are single remember, you are still a CUAO and any man would be lucky to have you. Someone may just be saying this to himself, this time next Valentines day!